The path to homeownership is exciting and full of adventure. But like most journeys, there are some unexpected bumps and curves in the road that can be dangerous. Let me be your tour guide along the way and make sure that your journey is a safe and rewarding one!
Buying a home can be the most important single investment you will make in your life. That's why it is crucial that you use the services of a license real estate agent. Whether you are just starting out on the journey as a first time homebuyer or are ending your journey buying your last dream home for retirement, using a knowledgeable agent will make sure that your journey ends successfully.
A seasoned agent with experience in the area or specific neighborhood you are interested in, can be a priceless asset to take with you on your journey! They can be excellent navigators and help you learn about various neighborhoods and communities that you may not be aware of. Agents are in the field hands-on every day so they can help you understand the differences in each community, give insightful information to the HOAs and how they can impact your personal lifestyle. Buying a home within the city limits or outside in the county is another factor you need to consider when searching for a home. Have you considered the pros and cons or each? An experiened Realtor will help you determine which area is right for you!
Searching online for homes is a great way to get started finding your dream home, but this can also be a frustrating and time consuming process. Many of the homes you may find are no longer available and the sites you are searching on are not always updated. A Realtor can help eliminate the frustration by helping you search for only active listings and make sure the listings that fit your specific search parameters are sent to you automatically as soon as they come on the market!
In addition to helping you find the home you are searching for, an experienced real estate agent is an expert at negotiations. When the time comes to submit an offer for the house you hope to make your home, a seasoned agent will have experience negotiating with other agents and also owners who may be selling direct. The negotiating and contract writing skills can literally save you thousands of dollars! Please read my earlier blog A Knowledgeable Buyers Agent Can Be Pricesless to read a story which gives just one example of how the critical the contract writing skills are and using the services of an experienced realtor can help protect you!
Searching for a new Murfreesboro TN Home? I’d love to be your free tour guide on your journey!
- Determine your specific home search parameters and set-up a custom MLS search for you. Listings will be sent to you automatically as they come on the market! No more missed opportunities for homes you didin’t out about until it was too late!
- Save you time searching for inaccurate or outdated sources for homes online.
- Narrow down the search for you with first hand knowledge of the area, commute times, school zones, and other items that are important to you.
- Help you negotiate the best deal on ANY home for sale even if it is listed with another company or is a For Sale By Owner.
- Refer you to some of the best lenders in the area that will assist you in getting preapproved for your mortgage and get you the best deal on interest rates and closing costs. A reputable lender is crucial in the home buying journey and will make sure you are aware of the cash you will need for closing costs, down payments, and help you determine what your monthly payment should be and the mortgage options that suit you best.
- Provide you with information on home inspections and help you connect with reputable inspectors that will make sure there are no surprises in your dream home! A knowledgeable and thorough home inspector makes sure your dream home doesn’t become a nightmare!
- Present your offer and negotiate the absolute best price and overall deal for you. Your best interests are always top priority! I will bring objectivity to the transaction and help you look at all the pros and cons of a particular home, make sure the home is a good value based on the current comps, and be with you every step of the way during the negotiation process.
- Best of all, my services as your designated buyer’s agent are absolutely FREE and won’t cost you a single penny.
Don’t go down this exciting yet tricky journey of homeownership alone! I am available to talk with you about your specific needs. A happy client is a friend for life!